Monday 3 October 2011

Blogging virginity

For the past couple of months, I wrote to myself through a personal blog which was for my sole purpose was pretty healing - that will remain anonymous and hidden however THIS, you beautiful people, is for all of your enjoyment. So first things first, If you hadn't already read the side tab I'm Lex - an aspiring fashion journalist who is slightly overwhelmed by all things vintage. On this blog you will probably find photos of all sorts ie. nature, delish recipes, fashion! fashion! fashion!, cute posts about fun things and plenty of good times. Soooo, welcome everyone! Mail me, comment, follow - just do your thing

Alright - go and have a cup of tea, and have an amazing day everyone :D



2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog LEX! i can't wait to be featured :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mug is so adorable. make me want to have some tea :-)

    come visit me!
    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete